-->

20 Status Bahasa Inggris saat Sendiri

Halo kawan berikut merupakan 20 status bahasa inggris yang bertema Sendiri :

1. Sometimes I'ts better To be Alone.. Nobody Can Hurt You!

2. I dont have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.

3. Sometimes loneliness is my gud Frnd!!

4. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

5. I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can't forget Me.

6. It's sad to be happy alone.

7. It's so lonely when you don't even know yourself.

8. I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.

9. Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is.

10. Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.

11. To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.

12. You can't be lonely if you are in company of the person you're alone with.

13. A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.

14. The most painful memory.. When I walked away and you let me go.

15. When You Sit Alone .. You Sit With Your Past ..

16. The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they'll make sure they get what they want from you.

17. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.

18. One day you'll find someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be your future.

19. If you are afraid of being lonely, don't try to be right.

20. Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.

Hmm.... Kata-kata menyedih , jangan sendiri melulu ya.... :D hehe