-->

Benefits of learning English for bloggers

Hello friend blogger, welcome to my blog sumajiedukasi.blogspot.com, my blog is very simple I started blogger around 2014. It is still a blogspot, never bought a domain, because I already like it if the term is too fond, then just use blogspot.

Okay, we're on topic.
Why is learning English important for bloggers?

Of course that is very important, even though there is a Google translate. Bloggers are people who like to hunt for dollars? In addition to the Indonesian site, there are also lots of people ... Moneymakers on sites outside the country like Amazon

Especially if you are a Google adsense player, if the external visitor's PPC is also bigger (said blogger mostly), but really there used to be per / clk from 0.18 $ usd, it is reasonable if indo sometimes 0.01 $ there is also 0, 04 $.

For example, if you have an English-language blog, it will produce more profits, but it must also be blogging h h

Besides that, there are freelancers, upwork, fiver sites. Most of the part time work site members are overseas, pretty good ... For you who are design experts, create web and also write articles.

Work online, of course, to improve our quality and our web income.

For those who are not bloggers do not be jealous ... online work is not easy to need a lot of time, costs and learning.

:)

Don't forget to add my Facebook and online discussions. But, for my normal blog problem, not mastah. You're welcome to learn ...

Don't forget to make your life better with learn, learn and learn.

I'm the same with you. I learn too ...

Please comment before leaving my blog. Thank you :)