-->

Tips for receiving Google Adsense easily and quickly

Hello blogger friend, of course as a blogger you are certainly not familiar with Google Adsense. Google adsense is an advertiser popular in the online world. However, lately in the blogger community it's always crowded with ways to be approved by Google Adsense. Here are my tips and experience when registering for Google Adsense. Please read until it runs out hehe ...



Well at first, I was also surprised why my account was rejected several times on the grounds of web / blog quality standards. After I observed it again, incidentally at that time I already had the following Google Hosted account tips:



1. Use your Blog that you have filled in the article for more than one year or 6 months

 Old blog even though you have already registered adsense, try to register it again, use the same email, for example you are told to fix it and you can reason why you reject it, you have to fix it.



2. Change the Language Rules on Blog (Blogspot) to UK / USA English

 After you enter your blogspot account, try changing the language rules to UK / USA, after that save. Then, Refresh or reload, the Earning / Income page will appear on your blogspot. You can check, that the blog that you registered is eligible to be registered with adsense or not.



3. Buy a dot COM domain

Domain dot com is a popular domain, you can buy it, at home or other web hosting. then setup with your blogspot above. My experience, I used to see my friend's blog, the article was just a little too ordinary but can be accepted by Google and the possibility is because he uses the dot com domain.



4. Before registering, try using the SEO Friendly blog template

Use the blog template that is easily detected by Google online a lot online, free is not what matters. In my experience, I register with Google Adsense with SEO Friendly Templete. Please check the non-hosted website that I registered at www.englishclubfans.com. Thus, a little experience of my Full Adsense approve 24 Hours Al Hamdulillah ACC. Real. (non Hosted)



May be useful.