-->

The Solution and the Best Way to Face Thesis that never ends


The best solution in dealing with a thesis that never finishes is "do it".



Each student must be saturated if his thesis is rejected, many revisions.



So, we need to know that positive thinking is important in dealing with various problems.



Let's think positively in facing all the problems that exist. Where, actually the real problem is just an unanswered question. So you only need answers to these problems.



Then ask yourself. So, our brain will automatically find answers and find solutions.



Change it ... Question your complaint. Being a positive question asks your brain, surely your brain will automatically look for the answer.



Cohtoh complaint:

-Yeah, my teacher is killer, really.

- Revision continues to dizzy my head

- What's wrong with my thesis

- How come someone helped my thesis ??

- How come my thesis title isn't accepted, please accept?



Ask ourselves, change the sentence with the word "How" with positive thoughts.



- Oh God, How can my killer lecturer acc my thesis?

- How do I make my thesis correct without revision?

- How is this wrong thesis correct?

- How do I ask for help from someone else, so that my thesis is finished quickly?

- How do you get the title to be accepted?



Then ask questions, ask our minds, with the sentence how to direct something positive.



Good luck, try and think positively. May be useful :)